The Lithuania Startup Ecosystem report
With Startup Lithuania, Practica Capital, Triniti Jurex and Vilnius TechFusion, we’ve checked in with how the Lithuanian startup and venture capital ecosystem is doing, in numbers.
- The combined enterprise value of startups HQd & founded in Lithuania grew 16.8x between 2017 and 2022, against a CEE growth average of 4.2x. This makes Lithuania one of the fastest-growing startup ecosystems in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Lithuanian startups raised €295M in 2022, their second best year on record.
- Lithuania ranks 6th among Central and Eastern European countries for 2022 Venture Capital investment, and 3rd for VC investment per capita.
- Security and Fintech are Lithuania’s most funded industries.
- Vilnius HQd companies raised 95% of all funding raised by Lithuania HQd startups.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be the first to read our upcoming report on all the Baltic nations, coming soon.
- With 740+ startups & €8B in combined ecosystem value, Vilnius alone accounts for 92% of the combined enterprise value of startups HQd in Lithuania. Key sectors are Fintech, ICT, Laser tech & Biotech.