Has the UK become the world’s hottest tech hub in 2019?
In partnership with Tech Nation, we’ve just launched a new report on the UK tech ecosystem. Since this morning, the report has already been covered by the BBC, CNBC, The Guardian, The Telegraph, The Times and the Daily Mail.
- Investment in UK tech surging (+43% YoY)
- Global investor interest in UK tech skyrocketing (+147%)
- UK’s tech leaders are job creation engines & wealth creators for early investors
- In 2019, the UK has arguably become the world’s hottest tech hub in 2019, even compared to China and the USA
Report - Has the UK become the world’s hottest tech hub in 2019?
This report is the latest in the series of reports with Tech Nation. Other reports about the UK Ecosystem include:
- UK update for London Tech Week (2019)
Report - New report: UK & European tech investment, new VC funds, current & future unicorns and more
- UK leadership in Artificial Intelligence
Report - UK extends leadership in Artificial Intelligence
- UK Tech Investments in 2018
Report - Another bumper year for UK tech: $7.9bn invested and $40bn in exits
- UK update for London Tech Week (2018)
Report - UK tech report – London Tech Week 2018
Data underlying these reports is available online through datacommons.technation.io, the most comprehensive database of UK’s tech ecosystem, live since June 2019.